Intermittent motion automatic machine with horizontal transport of the carton, suitable for packing products into three-flaps straight or reverse tuck-in cartons.
Machine in-stock main features:
- Design, manufacturing, and ergonomics, in accordance with cGMP norms.
- Versatility and efficiency in a small footprint.
- Balcony design to improve accessibility, maintenance and cleaning operations.
- Working zone on operator side for cartons, products and leaflets transport, separated from the rear of the machine enclosing the mechanics and the main servo motor drive
- Cartons transport and closing movements running in oil bath, enclosed in two drive boxes.
- Cartons transport system with adjustment (“a” quote) from a single point of intervention, through handwheel and digital indicators.
- Adjustment of carton length (“h” dimension), by widening the belt transport system, through handwheel and digital indicators.
- Separated removable bins for collecting rejected products, cartons and leaflets.
- Handwheel, digital indicators, millimeter scales and size gauges for easy size changeover.
|Carton width (A):||20 mm - 85 mm|
|Carton height (B):||16 mm - 65 mm|
|Carton length (H):||60 mm - 170 mm|
|Cartons:||up to 100 cartons/min|