Intermittent motion rotary automatic machine for filling and sealing metal, polyethylene and laminate tubes.
- Design, manufacturing and ergonomics, in accordance with cGMP norms.
- Complete accessibility to facilitate size changeover, maintenance and cleaning operations.
- Main frame and base of the machine in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- AISI 304 st.st. removable guards to allow maximum accessibility to the internal parts.
- Electronic speed variator with digital setting of machine speed.
- Safety coupling to protect mechanical parts.
- Anticorrosion treated upper parts.
- Electronic control and safety systems.
- Storage of operation parameters to form a collection of recipes of the different products filled on the machine.
- Possibility of adopting two different tube feeding systems according to the required autonomy and kind of application:
- semi-automatic loader of tubes from box;
- ergonomic tube loader, mod. “Jumbo”.
- Exclusion of the loading function for the tubes discharge before any planned machine stop.
- Tube orientation managed by the tube holder rotation, driven by a stepping motor. Presence of photocell for the control of the mark position on the tube. The system prevents damage to the edge of the tube.
- Device to pneumatically hold the tubes during the transfer into the tube holders.
- Presser for the correct insertion of the tube into the holder.
- Guided adjustments for easy and quick size changeover.
|Dosage range:||from 3 to 390 ml|
|Metal Tubes Diameter:||from 10 to 40 mm|
|Polyethylene or Laminate Tubes:||from 10 to 50 mm|
|Tube Height:||from 50 to 250 mm
|Tubes:||up to 80 tubes/min|