Rejves Machinery Srl – a company based in Marmirolo (Mantua) – was founded in 2002 by Renzo Vesentini, who decided after 30 years in the automatic packaging technologies world to put his experience, problem-solving abilities and a strong aptitude for innovation.
The first machines to be placed on the market were capping machines, sold to customers with small-scale production operations. Over time, the brand grew to install over 250 machines all over the world, both at family businesses and in the factories of the most important multinationals in the home and personal care business.
Rejves specialises in the construction of filling, capping and monobloc machines – including solutions for packaging products with special caps and containers – for packaging cosmetic. These are the main figures that define Rejves’ business:
- 20 years’ operation in the packaging industry
- More than 250 packaging solutions installed worldwide
- Output 100% Made in Italy
- Exports accounting for 90% of sales
- 40+ countries covered by distributors and agents
- 20+ registered patents
- 10% of earnings invested in Research and Development
- 10% of earnings invested in trade shows and marketing
The acquisition of Rejves in 2022 further reinforces the Marchesini Group’s Beauty Division to further boost the in-house development of cosmetic packaging technologies to be added to those already consolidated, including solutions for packaging hair care products, body and face creams, make-up products, fragrances and lipsticks.